sandals-97441

0

A solid, great looking business shoe - I recently needed a new pair of black dress shoes and browsed through hundreds and tried on dozens. When I slipped these on and they fit and felt great immediately, I was very impressed. I had forgotten this about these shoes. My last pair of nice black business shoes were also Florsheim Nobles. I was actually looking to try to find a different shoe to replace my worn out Nobles only because while they were perfect in most every way, by the end of the day, they left my feet quite hot. Since there were no better shoes that I could find, I bought these again. Perhaps they have modified the design slightly since the last pair that I bought years ago or perhaps it is because my feet are size 12.5 and my last pair were size 12. The ones that I have now are size 13 and I am happy to report that they do not get my feet as uncomfortably hot. The best thing about these shoes is that they fit and feel great right out of the box. There is no break in period. A truly excellent shoe that, unless something better comes along, I see myself continuing to replace for the rest of my life.

Olukai sandals:sandals-97441

Every OluKai product offers style sandals-97441, durability and comfort from heel to toe. The reason on style sandals-97441 fit better is because they are designed better. Find out sandals-97441 for yourself today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment