sandals-97399

0

After reading reviews for many Earth shoes I decided to try a pair for myself to help with chronic back pain. This pair was very disappointing. They run very long and look horrible on. I have a bit of a narrow heel and need a roomier toe box; normally I wear 8/8.5M. The room in the toe box would have been okay without socks, but I like to wear socks so it was too narrow for that. The heel area was not only huge, but the back of the heel comes up so high it reminded me of an ankle boot. The rest of the shoe was much too big, also. The strap didn't come close to where I would have needed it to get it tight. Just an overall horrible fit. Not for someone with slender feet! Even if the fit were right, these just don't seem like they'd be comfortable. I'm going to try a different style; maybe I'll have better luck.

Olukai sandals:sandals-97399

Every OluKai product offers style sandals-97399, durability and comfort from heel to toe. The reason on style sandals-97399 fit better is because they are designed better. Find out sandals-97399 for yourself today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment