sandals-97315

0

After wearing these for a year... I just got a notice from Logohoo reminding me that I bought these a year ago, so I'll take the time to do a quick review. Most comfortable sandals/slipons/scuffs/flip-flops I've ever worn. Not only is the cushioning better than anything out there (that I've found), the foot surface is downright soft to the foot. I have another pair of Adidas's with the nubby foot surface, and they're OK for a little massage action, but these are simply a pleasure to walk in. Shame I have to put them up for the winter...

Olukai sandals:sandals-97315

Every OluKai product offers style sandals-97315, durability and comfort from heel to toe. The reason on style sandals-97315 fit better is because they are designed better. Find out sandals-97315 for yourself today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment