sandals-97312

0

After trying over 9 different pairs of waterproof/snow boots, these were what I decided on. LOVE THEM!!! They are so warm, comfy, accommodated my wider foot, and there was no break-in period. Wore them around the house for less than 1/2 an hr it felt like I was in slippers!! No joke! They are also stylish enough to wear all winter under jeans w/o looking like a clunky snow boot. They are super light weight although they were the most expensive boot I tried, I feel they are def worth it... We do not get extreme cold conditions in my area, but with only wearing a thin pair of socks, my feet were as toasty as could be... I do feel they run slightly smaller, I usually wear a 7-7 1/2. I went w/ the 8 and they fit great w/ an average pair of socks.

Olukai sandals:sandals-97312

Every OluKai product offers style sandals-97312, durability and comfort from heel to toe. The reason on style sandals-97312 fit better is because they are designed better. Find out sandals-97312 for yourself today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment