sandals-95894

0

Decent shoe - This is a good shoe. It didn't take long to break in and the insole is decently comfortable. After about 2 weeks of wear, the part where the sole is stitched to the leather can be felt inside the shoe by your foot, which is uncomfortable. This can be fixed a number of ways, but I do not like having to fix my shoes after 2 weeks. The sole is a little slippery when you come in from walking around outside to the smooth floors of an office building, but not slippery enough to cause a fall. The only blister I got was on my ankle, but that was during break-in. I wish this shoe had more detail, especially in the toe area. It is very plain and would have received 5 stars for looks if a little more detail was present.

Olukai sandals:sandals-95894

0 comments:

Post a Comment