olukai-95703

0

Definitely Comfortable - Opted for the non-zippered version, as I have heard mixed reviews about Magnum's zippers. Being mid-height shoes, a zipper is less of a concern anyway. These shoes are very comfortable when walking and especially when running, as you can feel the cushioned heel softening each step at that time. I've been wearing them in winter conditions, and my feet have not gotten cold, though they have not been immersed in snow and water. They seem to hold a comfortable temperature better than other steel-toed boots I have had in the past. The only knock against this shoe (and the Stealth Force series in general) is that it doesn't have the most aggressive tread design. For trekking around town and in other paved areas, that's not much of a concern, but the flat-ish bottom with a shallow lug would not be my first choice if I thought I was going to encounter snow, ice, or dirt/trail environments.

Olukai sandals:olukai-95703

0 comments:

Post a Comment