sandals-96887

0

Best boot I've found so far! I received my boots from Logohoo approximately 20 hours after I ordered them, even though I was 1/2 hour past the deadline for pickup for next day shipping. Today I wore them on a strenuous hike of 7.2 miles in Table Rock State Park here in SC. Without any breaking in, and with a good pair of socks, I finished the hike with absolutely no discomfort to my feet. No rubbing, blisters, or anything! I've tried a more expensive boot by a different manufacturer and had blisters on my heel after a level 3.2 mile walk. I have no complaints about this boot and believe I will put a lot of miles on it. I recommend it. I did follow the leading of one other reviewer and bought the boot a1/2 size larger than my street shoe size, and I'm glad I did. Although there is ample room in the toe box because of this, there was little or no sliding of my foot in the boot, maybe because of the good socks I was wearing. Again, no problems, and I'm glad I went with the 1/2 size larger than normal.

Olukai sandals:sandals-96887

0 comments:

Post a Comment