olukai-96819

0

Best shoes I have ever run in. Of course there will be those who are not well suited by these shoes, but running in these shoes was the first time I actually enjoyed running. I wear a 10.5 but bought an 11 and they fit like a foot glove. Or more accurately, like a slipper. The seamless upper is magical for those who have never tried it. I have stupid wide feet but the upper hugs my feet like memory foam. The tread has served me well running in slushy conditions. I have normal arches and this is the first shoe that has made me feel like my leg is correctly aligned when wearing them. The first time running in them, I actually felt my whole posture change and it felt like I was running downhill. I had tried on a pair in the store then purchased them on Logohoo because they were priced better. Your shoe is a very personal preference but for me, this is it.

Olukai sandals:olukai-96819

0 comments:

Post a Comment