sandals-95984

0

Cute wedding shoe! I just got these in blue for my June 2010 wedding (something borrowed, something blue). I needed some fun poking out from under my traditional wedding gown. They're sexy and playful, like me! The plastic smells really bad and I will need to air them out. Some other reviews said they smell like candy, but I don't know about that! The adjustable straps are user friendly. The heart is made out of hard plastic, not rubber. Although the plastic heart is made in a sturdy thickness, I think it could break if hit hard enough in the right place? Or maybe even snap off because they're glued on? From a distance, they look like patent leather. I wear a 7.5 and I got a 7. They feel alright on; I need to wear them around more to be sure.

Olukai sandals:sandals-95984

0 comments:

Post a Comment