olukai-97005

0

AWSOME SHOES!!!!!! This is my third pair of Ipaths Grasshoppers and each pair lives up the last ones. Very grippy, and the high/mid top I fell in love with and haven?t gone back to regular skate shoes yet. Of course it?s a gum sole, so it?s great but it will wear out in a couple months. Took me 3 and I had a blowout hole in the bottom on my left foot (I skate regular). Overall great shoes. Love the strap, love the little stash pocket (it?s not the most comfortable thing but it?s awesome). My only complaint is I wish they would make some new models already!! =]

Olukai sandals:olukai-97005

Every OluKai product offers style olukai-97005, durability and comfort from heel to toe. The reason on style olukai-97005 fit better is because they are designed better. Find out olukai-97005 for yourself today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment