sandals-95119

0

Are you kidding me? Called Logohoo at 1pm CST on Thursday and ordered these shoes. They arrived at 11am the next day. No shipping charge, no tax...just why would I deal with anyone else? My local shoe store, which is also a great store, doesn't carry the black model in this shoe. They could have ordered if for me, 7-10 days....on the way out of the store the salesperson said "why don't you try Logohoo"... I did and I always will again....and these shoes are great. I own a pair in deep brown....excellent for being on my feet all day at trade shows and just lounging.... Customer for life

Olukai sandals:sandals-95119

Every OluKai product offers style sandals-95119, durability and comfort from heel to toe. The reason on style sandals-95119 fit better is because they are designed better. Find out sandals-95119 for yourself today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment